Expect The Worst From The Uninspected
There is nothing like watching the home purchase of your dreams turn into an absolute nightmare. Residential Inspections are key in making sure that this does not happen to you.
Residential inspections done by GreenWorks will give you the confidence necessary to make sure your residence is the dream home you envisioned.
Whether you’re building a new home, inspecting a previously owned one, or getting ready to list your own, GreenWorks has the expertise and capability of performing your home inspection within your option period.
Important Qualities Of A Superior
Residential Inspection Service Provider
- Prompt and accurate reports
- Exceptional customer service
- Thorough and efficient inspections
- Use of the most current technology
- Professional and accredited
*A residential inspection has to be conducted by a licensed professional.
The Most Important Aspects
Of A Home Inspection Checklist
We check for…
- Straight and level lines on sides of the home
- Door frames, doors and windows that open/close smoothly
- Visible foundation in good condition
We check for…
- Sufficient amount of 3-pronged electrical outlets in each room
- Cracks in walls or ceilings
- Flooring materials in good condition
- Stains on floors, walls, or ceilings
- Paint and paneling in good condition
- Evidence of satisfactory insulation in walls
- Cracking or damaged masonry in or around the fireplace
- Working exhaust fan in kitchen
- Properly draining dishwasher
- GFCI protection for electrical outlets within 6 ft. of sink
HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS
We check for…
- Clean air filters
- Ductwork in good condition
- No combustion or gas odors
We check for…
- Visible wiring in good condition, no exposed splices
- Satisfactory capacity on service panel, no over-heating on fuses or breakers
- No aluminum cable for branch circuits
We check for…
- No short-cycling on water pump
- Well water test is appropriate
- Water heater has been maintained properly and is optimal size for house
- No visible damage to pipes or any evidence of leaks
We check for…
- Well-vented spaces
- Insulation on exposed water supply
- Evidence of pest damage
- Evidence of moisture issues
RESIDENTIAL HOME INSPECTION
A home inspection is an objective, visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home, from the roof to the foundation.
Our home inspection will cover a 600-point checklist of details in each major section of the home. This guarantees you have a thorough inspection from top to bottom.
MAJOR COMPONENTS INSPECTED DURING A GREENWORKS HOME INSPECTION
Garage Door Operator
Water Heating Equipment
And much more
A GREENWORKS HOME INSPECTION INCLUDES:
1. Our Thorough 600-Point Home Inspection
2. Free Wood-Destroying Insect (Termite) Inspection and Report
3. Verbal Summary and Walk-Through with Professional Inspector
4. Comprehensive Inspection Report with Pictures and Summary Emailed by 10am the Next Day
5. Free 90-Day Termite Warranty – Eligible for Renewal
6. Complimentary Utility Connection Service
HOME INSPECTION REPORTS
Don’t fall for the on-site generated inspection report gimmick! Inspection reports printed at the same time the home inspection is performed are much like in-class reports written in school. How good can a timed, rushed report be? Our reports are delivered the morning after the inspection appointment and take our inspectors approximately 2 hours to complete (including their notes and pictures). We take extreme pride in our reports and you will be able to see the difference!
- Our detailed, comprehensive, clear reports are 40-50 pages long with a summary at the end.
- Our reports include full color photos.
- Our reports are put through a checks and balance system. This means the inspector who wrote the report checks his work, then our Quality Assurance Inspector checks the report again to ensure the best possible quality.
- Our home inspections and reports will give you the confidence and assurance needed to make your final purchasing decision for the property.
- Our inspection reports include tips and additional information on each section. This information is essential to understanding and maintaining your home.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL EXPERTS
Check out our service offerings below:
CHECK OUT OUR TEAM VIDEO FOR SERVICES
Taylon, Apr 09, 2019
Rebekah, Apr 12, 2019
We are very satisfied with his job.
Ana, Apr 12, 2019
THE GREENWORKS EXPERIENCE
What Sets Us Apart is What We Do Above the Standards:
- We take foundation elevations at all inspections. We use the SAME tools as structural engineers.
- We check gas line points for gas leaks at all home inspections, missing something like this can be lethal!
- We use a moisture meter to confirm water penetration in walls, ceilings, and floors.
- We measure the relative humidity in attics and crawl spaces for conditions conducive to mold growth.
- Full-color digital photos are included in EVERY report. Our detailed reports are 40-50 pages long with a summary.
- We provide a walk-through and verbal summary with the clients at the end of EVERY home inspection.
- We’re available Sunday – Saturday from 8:00am – 8:00pm. We perform home inspections 7 days a week.
- We inspect 99% of all roofs from the roof top. We have two-story ladders to ensure all roofs can be accessed.
- Our inspectors have a carbon monoxide detector to test for carbon monoxide leaks at ALL inspections.
- We physically crawl all pier and beam foundation homes with access.
- Each inspector has a thermography camera and can perform infrared inspections on every home.
- Our inspection reports are clear, detailed, and customized to fit your individual home’s needs.
- Our professional inspectors have a combined construction experience of 100+ years.
- We make quotes, questions, and scheduling easy with our full-time, in-house office staff.
The process integrates an objective examination of the most accessible areas, physical structures, and operating systems of the residence. These inspections allow the buyer to have an overall understanding of the current condition of the residence before fully committing to a purchase. Inspections typically happen when a home is listed or when an offer has been made. However, if a contract on the residence has been accepted, the inspection will happen within the time frame agreed upon in said contract. Upon completion a report is generated, and the main areas of concern will be addressed.
TRUST THE BEST…
NO MATTER WHAT SERVICE YOU NEED
WE SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS!
Copyright 2009 – 2019 GreenWorks® Service Company | All Rights Reserved
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice